Brand consultancy project
We are inviting proposals for a brand consultancy project.
We are inviting proposals for a brand consultancy project, with the aims to:
- Consult and advise on the rebranding of the Trust (and its associated entities) to its newly agreed name, 'Museum of East Dorset'. Our primary objective is to refresh the brand and better communicate our vision and identity under its new name, in line with the mission and values of the Trust.
- Enable us to deliver a strong, consistent brand identity across all functions and activities carried out by staff, members, volunteers and trustees at the museum and in the community.
- Support us to have a congenial and robust brand, that fully reflects who we are, how we operate and how we support the community of East Dorset so that it acts as a conduit to support the long term success and viability of the museum.
- Consider a refresh of existing brand identity and also to present a minimum of two other design options.
- Give consideration and recommendations to whether we require a new website or update the current one.
The closing date for submissions is Monday 13 January 2020.